5 Best Search Engine Optimization
Plugins – Part-5
We have compiled, from separate sources, 5 Best Search Engine Optimization Plugins – Part-5.
SEOQuake is a useful SEO tool for website owners. It is available as a browser add-on for Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, and Safari web browsers. It provides SEO related information for any website. This data includes page health, age, last updated, Alexa rank, and many other parameters. It is one of the most downloaded browser addons by SEO professionals. Apart from that, the SEOQuake toolbar can show you all the same data search results when you type in a keyword. This information can be extremely useful if you are gauging competition for different keywords. You can even download search results in CSV format and prepare your own excel sheets of search data.
Site speed is a major factor in search rankings. That’s why you need to monitor your website speed & performance to make sure it’s not affecting your SEO.
The easiest way to boost your website speed is by enabling caching. WP Rocket is the best WordPress caching plugin on the market, which allows you to set up caching without diving into any technical stuff.
LiteSpeed Cache ensures top-performance WordPress sites using server-level full-page caching. This WordPress SEO plugin is suitable for medium to large business websites. Ideally, you should possess web optimization knowledge to use the plugin. Fortunately, its settings explain each feature. The general features are available for any web server, including Apache and NGINX. However, to utilize LiteSpeed exclusive features, you must use OpenLiteSpeed, commercial LiteSpeed products, LiteSpeed-powered hosting, or QUIC.cloud CDN.
LiteSpeed is a free and open-source WordPress plugin. Some WordPress web hosting plans include the LiteSpeed plugin automatically.
- Edge Side Includes (ESI) – caches public and private content separately, often useful for shopping cart widgets and personalized greetings.
- Intelligent caching – keeps your cache up-to-date and accurate.
AccuRanker is a rank tracking tool for business websites and agencies with plenty of traffic and content. It pulls data from Google and Bing, making it a highly accurate keyword rank tracker. AccuRanker is a cloud-hosted software that is accessible from any device. By checking and tracking SERPs, this tool gives you access to insightful analytics that help increase your organic traffic.
- Organic Site Explorer – shows a visual overview of how search engines index your site and subpages across organic keywords.
- Segmentation and data cubing – filters and segments data with different options to better organize the research results.
- Share of Voice (SoV) – shows graphs of SoV to display how your most important keywords perform compared to competitors.
Ubersuggest is an SEO software and marketing tool suitable for personal and business websites to increase rankings. This tool offers a vast database of keyword research and content suggestions.
- Domain overview – gives insights into what keywords your competitors are ranking for and the backlinks they receive.
- Top SEO pages – displays which pages rank for specific keywords and how much traffic they receive.
- Site audits – gives error reports for your website and suggestions for fixing them.
We hope that these ideas have helped your marketing efforts, For Assistance with Website Optimization, Visit Hughes Agency.ca.
Article compiled by hughesagency.ca
Article Reference Links: