Video Marketing – Whiteboard Animation Software
Video Marketing – Whiteboard Animation Software
Creating better and engaging videos makes a better and more effective video marketing plan. We have compiled this list of articles on Whiteboard Video Animation software.
Whiteboard Animation Software:
Do you want top-notch whiteboard animation software free? Are you looking for a whiteboard video maker free for your next project? Are you searching for a free whiteboard animation software you can lay your hands on for your professional or personal project? Do not stress out; read this write-up to the end to know the ten best whiteboard animation software you can use.
Several years before 2009, there was nothing known as whiteboard animated video animation. The regular videos dominated the scene of ‘How to’ videos and marketing campaign videos. It was not until 2009 that the first whiteboard animated video was seen on YouTube. And that was the beginning of a great revolution in the explainer video animation industry. Today, hundreds, if not thousands, of whiteboard videos on YouTube and other video depository sites. The demand for explainer animated videos gave birth to several free whiteboard animation software. However, there is a whiteboard animation software that is best suited for personal and commercial purposes.
Before a whiteboard animation video can be created, there must be a story and the right tools. With many free whiteboard animation software and whiteboard animation after effects, it is easy to create awesome explainer videos. You only need to know how to use any of the free apps unveiled in this article and synchronize your audio file to make a compelling animated video. You can add your favorite music, but ensure that your message is not relegated.
Whiteboard animation videos offer more benefits than traditional videos. And here some of the reasons why whiteboard animation videos appeal to a wide range of audiences. Here are some benefits you can expect from using a whiteboard animation video.
1. It is eye-catching and best suited for getting the audience’s attention.
2. It is easy to remember.
3. It is best to pass a lot of information clearly and quickly.
4. It is versatile.
5. It has a higher rate of conversion.
6. It is mobile friendly.
The benefits of whiteboard animations
- They’re memorable. Research by Dr. Richard Wiseman found that 15% more information is retained from a whiteboard animation than a talking heads video.
- They’re versatile. Whiteboard animations are suitable for any topic, from educational videos to marketing content.
- They’re easy to create yourself. Unlike live-action video content, you don’t need any experience or expensive equipment to create your own whiteboard animations. Tools like VideoScribe do all the hard work for you in a fraction of the time.
- They hold your attention. The combination of sound, movement, and visuals appeals to all our senses, and the way the animations draw keeps us interested to learn what will happen next.
- They’re fun! Whiteboard animations put people in a good mood, which helps them learn. Suddenly the content isn’t working. It’s entertainment.
To introduce a topic: if you want to launch a new initiative, product or subject, whiteboard animation can help. The combination of movement, audio, and visuals grab attention and keep viewers engaged throughout.
To explain an idea: whiteboard animations are particularly effective tools to explain even the most complex topics. You can use visual metaphors and infographics to help your audience process the information in terms they already understand.
To summarize information: it’s much easier to retain information from a whiteboard animation. They make the perfect plenary or revision materials. Take the key points and turn them into a short but impactful video.
To persuade: since whiteboard animations tend to have simpler designs, your message can really shine and not get lost amongst stylized graphics.
You can open tools like VideoScribe and start creating your animation from any point, but we recommend following these steps:
- Plan your idea out in full (find our planning template here).
- Write your script so you know how long your video will be.
- Storyboard your animation to ensure each scene flows smoothly with your script (find our storyboarding template here).
- Record your voice-over.
- Add images and GIFs to create your animation in time with your script.
- Publish your video and share it with the world!
Top 5 Whiteboard Animation Video Companies Out There
Now that you have a solid structure to compare different whiteboard animation businesses, let’s go over the list and see what makes them the best!
- Yum Yum Videos
- Switch Videos
Yep, that’s us!
It’s hard to sing your own praises, but we genuinely believe we are one of the best whiteboard animation companies you’ll find. And that’s more than just words!
What we bring to the table:
- All of our whiteboard explainer videos are 100% customized to our client’s needs.
- Our videos’ quality is supreme, one of the best on the market.
- We offer the best price-quality guarantee.
- Our outstanding video production process is flexible, effective, and efficient.
- We provide our clients with an integrated video marketing strategy to help them grow their business.
Over the years, we’ve racked up experience working for hundreds of companies from over 20 different countries! Including brands like Walmart, DocuSign, Fox, Red Bull, and McKesson. And that’s to name a few.
Cognitive’s composed of skilled animators, thanks to the works they made for the Royal Society of Arts through the RSA animated series that their whiteboard animation services became popular. They’ve also collaborated with other NGOs like Amnesty International and the Bill Gates Foundation.
Cognitive focuses on creating visual solutions to bring attention to important issues in the political and philosophical realm.
Switch Videos’ team is based out of Ontario, Canada, which states to love challenges and explore an idea’s potential.
They cover various kinds of animation styles, like motion graphics and animated character videos, in various fields – From HR to education and non-profits. Versatile and creative.
Ydraw’s one of the best-known whiteboard animation companies around because they’ve been in the business for a long time. They don’t focus exclusively on hand-drawn animation, branching out to do a bit of everything.
Their great motto is “the only way to create great work is to love what you do,” and that’s a sentiment we can definitively get behind!
Ok, this one’s not a whiteboard animation company, but rather a software platform. We decided to include it to give companies a simpler alternative for brands looking for a whiteboard explainer video on a tight budget.
It’s a user-friendly tool with many pre-made illustrations that you can put together for a whiteboard video — a completely DIY experience.
Even though we usually don’t recommend using templates for any marketing videos, we believe tools like this can be useful under the right circumstances. Just keep in mind that although it can look inexpensive at first, it’s tough to get real marketing results with a video that’s not explicitly tailored to your audience and the industry’s standards.
Making a better video can require a new approach. If you have any questions about video whiteboard animation software or need help creating one, please call hughesagency.ca today.
hughesagency.ca has compiled this article, and the reference links are below.