Website Design, Tips, And Considerations.
When people think “Website Design,” they usually think of what the website looks like, but that is only 1/2 of the equation. Website design also includes user optimization, search engine optimization, site navigation, and visitor appeal.
- Simple Website Navigation.
- Do you have a search bar?
- Is the font attractive and easy to read?
- Can the site visitor easily find your contact information?
- Does your About Us page speak to your identity?
- Does every page have a call to action?
- Is the styling of each page appealing?
- Are buttons and internal links easily identifiable?
- Are you using good quality images?
- Is your content fresh?
- Have you checked each page of your website for grammar and spelling mistakes?
Here is a quick list of things to do after you finish your website design:
- User Optimization
- Search Engine Optimization
- Website Speed Optimization
- Google Listing Optimization
- Google My Business Optimization
- Website Analytics Setup
- Website Security Setup
Your website content is everything. Make it look good, and do not forget website optimization.
If you need assistance with website design, give RapidPage a call today.
Written by Nicholas Hughes