Website Development – Free Online Tools
I thought it might be an interesting article to post some of my favorite online tools. I use these tools when building or maintaining websites.
https://pixlr.com/x/ Pixlr is an excellent tool for quickly editing images. Its strengths are resizing and cropping images. It saves me time when I need to resize or change the aspect ratio of a picture.
- Free To Use
- Simplicity – Easy user interface.
- Cloud-Based – No software to install.
- Simple Download – With a click of the button, set the image quality, and download.
I mostly use Google Drive. However, limitations and complexities do exist when using Google Drive. The tool that we suggest our clients use for sending us large files is https://wetransfer.com/. WeTransfer is best because you can upload as many files as you want, and as long as they total less than 2GB. WeTransfer sends a file download link via email to the recipient, and then they can download the data at their convenience.
- Free To Use
- Easy Upload – upload up to 2gb of files for transfer.
- Secure Download – WeTransfer emails a download link to the recipients you select.
Grammar and Spelling Check
Grammarly.com is, in my opinion, the top SaaS, not free software. I use Grammarly for writing articles, emails, and all types of communication. If you value sounding profession when writing notes, emails, and blogs, look into Grammarly.
Here is what it does.
- Correctness – Improves spelling grammar and punctuation.
- Clarity – Helps make your writing easier to understand.
- Engagement – Helps make your writing more exciting and compelling.
- Delivery – Helps you make the right impression on your reader.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to reach out to hughesagency.ca, and we will get back to you ASAP.